How to Print from iPhone to Brother Printer
What Are The Mandatory Steps That Should Be Taken To Print From iPhone To My Brother Printer?
The benefit of Air printing of Brother printer is that you can directly print from your iPhone touch using Wi-Fi. You can say that it is direct-to-mobile printing.
All the models of Brother printer are not compatible with the iPhone so before you head towards printing, you have to first check the compatibility of your Brother printer.
Preparations To Be Done Before Your Print
Before you start printing, you should be careful about some things that are explained below:
- Before printing, you should confirm that your device is up to date and you have installed the newest printer firmware.
- You should download the printing app IOS Air print as it is compatible with your Brother printer and is installed on your phone.
- After you install the printing app, you have to select and set up the printer from that definite app. The next thing you should do is to choose the specific printer settings.
The Process Of Printing From iPhone To Brother Printer Is Described Below:
- The first step is to turn on the printer and connect to your Wi-Fi network if you have not set it up. For the brother printer, you have to use the menu button to select the Wi-Fi network.
- Then, you have to connect the iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network to which the printer is connected. This can be done by launching the “Settings” from the home screen and then selecting “Wi-Fi” and tapping the network. Then you have to launch the app containing the files and the documents that you want to print.
- Click on “Action” and choose “Print” to open the dialog box of the printer.
- Choose “Select Printer” and the name of it. Then, you need to choose the number of copies that you want to print. The additional option of choosing the copies depending on the printer.
- Tap “Print” so that print jobs can be sent to the printer.
We hope that the issue “How to Print from iPhone to Brother Printer” should now be clear in your minds.