How to Setup a Canon Pixma MX492 Wireless Printer
Want to Setup Canon Pixma MX492 Wireless Printer? Here are the steps to it
There are numerous printers that are being used worldwide, but the user’s best choice is the one that gives a perfect print on the paper. Canon is a well-known brand that serves its users with the best printing quality printers.
Info About Canon MX492 Printer
It is an all-in-one inkjet printer that has the functions of scan and copy. Along with that, an automatic document feeder and the feature of in-built faxing are also there. It is compatible with both Windows and macOS. In case the single color runs out, a multi-color ink cartridge in the printer must be replaced. The printer is designed with a feature of an automatic document feeder that allows a user to copy or scan a stack of pages in one go. The size of the display screen of the printer is 2.1-inch.
Setup Of Canon Pixma MX492 Wireless Printer
- On the function panel of the Canon printer, the user needs to tap the Setup button.
- Using arrow buttons, the user is required to select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Then, the OK button is tapped.
- In the next step, the latest version of the printer driver compatible with the device is downloaded. It should also suit the version of the operating system of the computer.
- After that, the connection method is set as a Wireless LAN connection.
- Further, the radio button is enabled for connecting via a Wireless router option.
- Finally, the on-screen instructions are followed to complete the procedure of wireless connection on the canon printer.
If a user wants to know How to Connect Canon MX492 Printer to WiFi, either the official website can be referred or the customer support of Canon can be contacted. The technical persons in the support team will serve the users in the best possible way with relevant solutions. The contact info is available on Canon’s official website.