Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
How To Solve Error Code 0x97 On Epson Printer? Epson WF-3640 | WF-3620 | WF-7610 | WF-4630 | WF-7620
Error code 0x97 is quite common on the Epson printer, especially on the WorkForce series. This error code simply means that your printer is unable to print items due to some internal or hardware defect. However, you can simply fix this code before you take it to the authorized service center. This article will guide you with everything that you need to know about fixing the 0x97 error code.
Why Error Code 0x97 Occur On Your Epson Printer?
- Motherboard Failure
- Internal or hardware malfunction
- Clogged printer nozzle
Methods To Fix Error Code 0x97 On Epson Printer
The following are the couple of methods through which you can simply fix the issues described in the previous section.
Method 1: Try Re-Plugging Your Epson Printer
- Remove & disconnect all the cables and USB drivers from the printer
- Remove the ink cartridges
- Now, your printer still being turned off, press the power button to discharge all the residual current form the device
- Now, install all the removed wires, cable and ink cartridges in the printer
- Turn on your printer and check if it works properly.
Method 2: Clean Your Printer’s Nozzles
- Turn off the printer and then disconnect it from the power supply as well as your PC
- Now open-up the casing from the top of the printer
- Now take a paper towel or tissue and wet it with a cleaning solution. Make sure that the solution contains ammonia in it.
- Now place the paper towel or tissue paper under the section where the printer head moves. Make sure that you have set the printer head in the middle.
- Now let the paper towel sit for at least 12 hours and then remove it.
- Once the cleaning process is finished, connect all the wired and another cable with the printer.
- Turn on the printer and see if it works properly.
Therefore, these effective methods can surely help you with fixing the Epson Printer Error Code 0x97. If you are still facing the error code on your printer then you can simply take your device to the authorized service center. The authorized professionals will definitely fix the issue on your printer.