How to Connect Canon Printer to Laptop
Easily Connect A Canon Printer To Your Laptop Via USB Cable
Canon printers are hugely used across the world. They are immensely popular for printing excellent quality prints as in photo prints and non-photo prints. Canon does not only provide the best quality prints to its users but they also offer great services on its devices. Connecting one of these devices to your personal computer and other computing devices takes no time. Additionally, operating systems such as Windows, iOS, Linux, etc are also designed accordingly to make the connectivity process easily and quick.
With the recent manufacturing changes in laptops these days, it is hard to find printer ports in the latest laptop devices. Fortunately, USB ports are still there to connect your USB devices with your laptop. You can also find a USB wire that comes along with your Canon printers. You can use it for printer-to-laptop connectivity. Hence, this article will guide you with all the instructions that you should follow to connect your Canon printer with your laptop.
Connect A Canon Printer To Your Laptop: Instructions
First, turn off your Canon printer and then insert one end of the USB wire to the printer’s USB port and the other end inside your laptop’s USB port.
- Now, turn on your laptop & printer.
- In your laptop, scroll to the Start button and then click on the control panel.
- Click on Hardware & Sound option and then click on Devices & Printer option.
- Now, you should see your printer’s brand name i.e. Canon, Click on it and then you will see the driver window upcoming.
- Select your printer model and then click on the next option and then let the driver installation process go through.
- In the end, name your printer and then click on the next option.
You can also set your printer as the default printing device in the next option. If you are still unable to connect your Canon printer with your laptop then feel free to connect with Canon customer service and get further assistance. I hope this article on How to Connect Canon Printer to Laptop has been helpful to you.