Firmware Update for Brother Printer
Brother Printer is one of the best quality printers available in the market. Many of the Brother Printer users face issues while performing firmware updates. If you are also using Brother Printer and looking for the information about the process to update firmware for your printer then you are welcome here. Before processing firmware update for Brother Printer make sure that printer drivers are already installed in your system. Then easily perform a firmware update for your Brother Printer with the help of the steps given below:
- Turn on your Brother Printer and connect to a USB cable for attaching it with your computer.
- Then tap the start button of your computer and go to all apps list.
- Select Brother P-touch from the all apps list and then double click to open it.
- P-touch update software page will appear on your desktop screen and you will see two options machine update and computer software update.
- Tap on the machine update icon and then choose your printer name.
- Make sure that your Brother printer is connected properly to the computer and then click the OK button.
- After that select your language from the given list and tick mark the firmware update box.
- Then tap the transfer button and a box will appear on your desktop screen asking you to transfer data files.
- After that tap start button and data, files will start transferring automatically to the machine.
- A box will appear on your desktop screen showing the progress of file transfer in percentage.
- Once all the files will transfer successfully a message will appear on your desktop screen indicating that files are transferred successfully.
- Click the OK button and firmware update for your Brother printer will be done successfully.
This is how you can perform Brother Printer Firmware Update easily with the help of the simple steps mentioned above. If you face any difficulty while processing firmware update for your Brother Printer or you want any other help regarding that contact their customer support team for help.