Lexmark Printer not Printing Ink
What To Do When Your Lexmark Printer Is Printing Blank Pages
Printers are the best friend of anyone in away. They help in printing your favorite items such as photos, documents, and whatnot. However, when they get malfunctioned or enable to work properly then that can be very disappointing. Lexmark is one of the most reputed printer manufacturers based in America. There are millions of users that use Lexmark printer as their primary printing devices.
On the contrary, users often face issues while printing their items due to various reasons such as.
- Ink has been dried out or clogged
- The printer hasn’t been used for a long time
- Nozzles are not cleaned
Hence if you are also a user of Lexmark printer and are not unable to print inked pages then go through the steps mentioned below to fix this issue.
Methods To Fix Lexmark Printer Unable To Print Pages
Method 1: Clean Nozzle Using Control Panel
To do this,
- Place a blank paper inside the printer’s paper tray.
- Press the “Menu” button for a couple of times until you see the “Copy” option on the display screen.
- Press the “options” button then select “maintenance”.
- Press the “+” button until you see the “Clean” option.
- At last, press the “select” button and the automatic nozzle cleaning process will begin.
Method 2: Clean Nozzle Using Lexmark Productivity Suite
To do this,
- Put the blank paper inside the paper tray.
- Now on your desktop or laptop, click on the Lexmark Productivity Suite.
- Now click twice on the “Maintain/Troubleshoot” option and then click on the “Maintenance” tab.
- Click on the “Clean to fix horizontal streaks” option and then select the “Print” option.
- Now wait for a while and then the cleaning process will begin shortly. You’ll see the test print getting out of the printer.
Once the printer is able to print the test print successfully then it will ensure that nozzles are cleaned. Additionally, you can also clean the nozzles manually with the use of lukewarm water and cloth to clean cartridges. Also, change dried ink cartridges. Hence, you’ll be able to fix the Lexmark Printer not Printing blank pages and black ink issues easily.